Friday, June 24, 2005

For The First Time

Today, i decided to do one of those things in my list of "101 Things To Do While I'm Still Alive and Kicking"

No.. it's not bungee jumping, sky diving or paragliding

Nah, not travelling around the world for a year

No, it's not getting a tatoo (what a waste, I can't)

Writing a best seller? Nope.. not that either

Marry the man of my dreams? Not yet, will tell you when i do

Well..what i did is....
Start my own blog

Pretty obvious huh ;) Why blog? Hmm.. lets see. There's the dream of getting featured on the Star as a *terrar blogger*... hehe.. no la.. Guess it's more of being able to go through my blog archives in, say 2 years time and say "Hey, I actually felt that!" or "Yeah, those were good times", or "Shucks, did i say(post) that out loud"

So there... my first blog.. Till the next post

5 Comments:

At 6/27/2005 3:26 PM, Blogger fox said...

congratulation!
a new world has its door open
and a new world has its path to allow sharing with us ;)

 
At 6/28/2005 4:38 PM, Blogger benkenobikl said...

which chair do you normally sit on?

;)

 
At 6/29/2005 6:16 PM, Blogger Julian said...

ah... another blogger is born...

 
At 6/29/2005 7:43 PM, Blogger ahem_ahem said...

Thanks fox! :)
Hope it will be an interesting path that I share

 
At 6/29/2005 7:50 PM, Blogger ahem_ahem said...

A chair by the jetty, overlooking a lake, with its waters reflecting the sun-kissed mountains..

hehe.. so i wished..

Well, at the moment it is:
My office chair, to work
My *rock-on-melawati-hill* chair, to enjoy the view
My sofa at home, to hang loose
My bed, to think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home