Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Jinx Onder de Linden

Meet my new colleague!

**pictures kinda shrunken. Please click for larger, more readable image

Yeah.. a doggie named Jinx Onder de Linden, who happens to be an Account Management Staff.. Is my company great or what!

I think this dog's momma must be very proud of him. After all, he's made it to an MNC's internal headlines, has his very own office room, even a personal e-mail address. Fuh... talk about achievement man..

Meanwhile, I cannot help but forsee conversations like this:
Rajesh(Jinx's boss): Hey, come let me introduce you to your new colleague, Jinx..
Lyd : Oh great, but where? I don't see him
Rajesh : Here, right in front of you
Lyd : Uh?? A dog?

4 Comments:

At 9/06/2005 1:30 PM, Blogger 克仔 said...

was the headline in your company system work correctly... or it just a bug in the system.... muhaha...

 
At 9/06/2005 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good :) I guess he must be more popular than Scobby and Scrappy..What an achievement...Winner of the Best Dog...Best Employer of the Month... Best Breed of the year... Dutch Idol!!!! hahaha

 
At 9/07/2005 10:40 AM, Blogger ahem_ahem said...

Hehe.. i'm pretty sure it's not a bug. Can check out the resource card yourself :P

I think he could also be some kind of product mascot

 
At 9/07/2005 4:35 PM, Blogger benkenobikl said...

Is he toilet trained? Lest he "UNLEASHES" something else... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home