Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

My heart leaps up when I behold A Rainbow in the sky
~William Wordsworth~

Beautiful, isn't it :)
Was hiking up the Melawati hill when I saw this awesome sunset. Orange tinted skies, hill tops bathed in yellow, with its hues changing as the sun travelled down. Even a huge rainbow, with both end visible, it's center shrouded by clouds. And to make it complete, friends to share the moment with..

Views like this always give me an awe-struck feeling, where I cannot help but say in my heart "God, how awesome You are..."

6 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 3:16 PM, Blogger 克仔 said...

wow~ nice shot! I must set one day to go up the hill to see the sunset.

 
At 6/15/2006 9:24 PM, Blogger senorita said...

nice pic...
and yes, He is Majestic...

 
At 6/19/2006 2:17 PM, Blogger ahem_ahem said...

The cun picture was taken by ChunHo :) My photography still half past six..

More of his pictures here: http://sesat.net/~sesat4d/gallery/Portfolio

 
At 7/01/2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Mike Wong said...

hiya!--just droppin' by to say 'hi!' and that I've added you to my affiliated blog links :P Hope all's well there!

 
At 8/05/2006 2:54 AM, Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

wah..nice site..wanna go take picture liaw..lol

 
At 8/14/2006 11:22 AM, Blogger ahem_ahem said...

Mike.. Am well.. Was nice to catch up with you at the wedding..

Ang Gu Gu.. May I know who you are?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home